Friday, March 2, 2018

Simple Nude Eyes & Lips - Quick Makeup Look


Now, don't get me wrong. I LOVE makeup, but I tend to stick with natural nude colors 95% of the time. I love this look for that very reason. I guess you could consider me a makeup minimalist since I use fewer products than most tutorials you see floating around the internet. But, seriously, the versatility of this eyeshadow palette is amazing and these lip products are the perfect nude color! I hope you love this everyday look.

Here is a quick 5 minute tutorial to show you exactly how I put this look together. I'll list all the products I used below and link where you can find them. Full disclosure: I do sell the products that I used for this look, but I promise you, I wouldn't sell them if I didn't love them and wear them everyday!


Products listed can be found here or by clicking the tab in the menu that says Shop Beauty.
Eyes:
Moodstruck Eye Primer
Moodstruck Addiction Shadow Palette 1
Esteem Lash Serum
Epic Mascara

Lips:
Precision Lip Pencil in Plush
Lucrative Lip Gloss in Luxe

Tools:
Blending Brush
Crease Brush

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging tips