Monday, March 24, 2014

What's in my Toddler's Easter Basket?



Like many other holidays candy and junk food surround Easter. It's difficult to walk through the seasonal section at any store and not have many gift options beside candy and food. I decided the Easter bunny isn't bringing Ayla any candy and I'm only going to put a couple food related items in her first Easter basket. We didn't do one last year because she was so young and because I'm a mean momma. ;)



What is the Easter bunny bringing for your kids this year?

5 comments:

  1. Cute! I usually include things like bubbles, a bathing suit, sandals, sunglasses and this year my daughter will get the movie Frozen. I use it as a good excuse to get things they will need for summer and make them"special". The dollar section at Target is one of my faves! I love that this is candy free. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those are great ideas! I might need to add a couple things to my kiddos Easter basket :)

      Delete
  2. What a fun basket! I haven't even thought that far yet. I better get on top of it. You are mean, my daughter didn't get anything her first Easter either. :-) They don't know the difference.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've slowly been picking things up here and there. You've got lots of time to come up with some fun ideas :)

      Delete
  3. We did a football, socks from dollar section at target, light up ninjas turtle shoes, two t-shirts, and water shoes. The first thing he noticed was the football. No candy or food for my guy.

    ReplyDelete

Blogging tips